Sunday 31 July 2011

Weigh in

Another week, another weigh in. Much better result this time though. After last week's gain, I've lost 2kg this week. This brings my total weight loss to date to 7kg/15.4lb. My points have been dropped again, I'm guessing it goes down by one for every 7lb you lose.

I was better with breakfasts this week, and I think that has made a difference. Last week featured cake for breakfast on more than one occasion, but this week I stuck to a bowl of Fruit & Fibre and some fruit, usually melon. I also incorporated more vegetables into my lunches and dinners. I still had some cake and chocolate and crisps as and when I fancied them, and last night featured a three course meal and a glass of wine, but I was well within my weekly points.

The WW site apparently thinks I'm losing weight too quickly. I should only be losing one or two pounds a week apparently. Any ideas on what I can do differently?

Here are a selection of my meals last week:
Spaghetti bolognese (I've been trying to stick to wholemeal pasta and the butcher's mince is very lean)
Baked salmon with brown rice and salad
(Good) sausages with boiled potatoes and vegetables
Omelette with spring onions and capsicum/peppers with brown toast
Risotto (it was a packet one which I don't normally use - had half with mushrooms and half in stuffed peppers with low fat cheese)
Low fat philadelphia with crudites
Shaved turkey and salad in a wholemeal roll

Oh the other big news is that I've dropped a dress size! I bought some new yoga trousers this week a size smaller than normal. I also wore some linen trousers I had in the wardrobe that were a size smaller than normal.

1 comment:

  1. Yay Nic! You're doing so well. To drop a dress size must feel so wonderful. Good thing that bub is into fruit too, so you'll be eating more healthy foods too. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...