Wednesday 6 July 2011

Mid week update

Half way through week two and I'm still managing to stick to the program pretty well. I'm trying to save most of my weekly points as we're having friends over for pizza.

I've switched to wholemeal bread and pasta and I've been eating loads of fruit and veg. I've also tried to reduce carbs in the evening by having smaller portions. We're having cottage pie tonight though, so that is likely to undo my good work.

Here are some of the meals I've been having:
Roast chicken with salad (no roast veg!). I was a bit naughty and ate the skin but I counted it.
Sandwich steak with dry fried mushrooms and onions, sweetcorn and green beans.
Chicken (left over from roast) risotto. 12 propoints for a heyuge serving.
Grilled chicken breasts with salad and potato and sweet potato crisps.
Turkey and salad in a wholemeal roll.
WW Tuna in thousand island dressing with green pepper, celery and spring onions on a toasted bagel.

I'm having a real hollow day today. No matter what I eat I still feel hungry. I might need to dip into those weekly points and have some biscuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...