Thursday 11 August 2011

Weigh in 7th August

Another loss! Down another kg, bringing the total lost to 8kg. I must say I was a little surprised as I'd used a lot of my weekly points. I was also a bit naughty and didn't track at all on Saturday. That was a conscious decision to have a day off, but I don't think it's something I should do regularly as I don't want to get out of the habit.

Meals during the week included:
Dominos pizza (I mostly stuck to vegetarian to keep the points down) and a profiterole pudding
Ham salad
Oven fish and chips
Turkey steaks seasoned with chicken salt with boiled potatoes and salad
Pasta and meatballs in a tomato and basil sauce (basil home grown from seed, I'm so proud!)
Fried eggs on toast

Lots of fruit and salad veg seems to be the key for me. Keeping that up as the weather gets cooker and I return to work will be the real challenge, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...