Sunday 10 July 2011

2nd weigh in

I got my silver 7 star. Woohoo!

Lost 1kg this week, or 2.2lb in the old money. Not as good as the first week, obviously, but that's to be expected I guess. I used more weekly points this time, as we had pizza last night and I had lunch out one day and didn't make the best choice.

That brings my total loss so far to 3.5kg/7.7lb.

My daily points have dropped by one now.

So I'm feeling positive again after a couple of down days. Hope I'll be able to keep up the momentum this week and not slip back into bad habits.

Positives from this week:
I've been honestly tracking everything, even the rubbish.
I've lost some weight.

Negatives from this week:
Not making the best choices while eating out.
Falling back into some bad snacking habits.

How has everyone else done this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...