Sunday 3 July 2011

First weigh in day

The first week went pretty well. I only used 11 of my weekly points, and that was over two days. The other days I struggled to eat all of my daily points. I managed to get some activity points as well by going for some long, if slow, walks. I don't feel that I'm eating all that differently, and if I want something, I'm having it. I like having the flexibility of the weekly points to either eat more if I'm hungry and have used all my daily points, or to have a chocolate without feeling guilty.

I managed to buy some scales on Thursday so that I could do my first weigh in today. Because I was taking my starting weight from the hospital scales, I don't know if it was exact, so don't know if this week's loss is a true loss or if I was already a little lighter after surgery, but I do feel like I've lost weight this week.

So for the big reveal: My loss this week was 2.5kg! I'm very impressed, especially as it doesn't feel at all like I'm "dieting".

In other news, I managed to find two dresses I really liked and bought them, so I now have a lovely floral 50s style dress and a black and white maxi dress. I even straightened my hair yesterday! It's all change here.

Here's hoping that week 2 is as successful.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely brilliant, well done you :D

    As for the walks, it's all about the distance you cover rather than the speed you go, and you don't want to overdo it right now, do you? So yey!!

    So pleased for you :D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...