Sunday 4 September 2011

Weigh in - 4th September

This is a bit disconcerting. I'm trying out the new blogger interface. Let's see how it goes.

No weigh in last week as we were away and I didn't have a set of scales. I also didn't track while we were away so I didn't know how I was going to go this week. I did weigh in this morning, and I've lost 500g which brings my total loss back down to 7.5kg. I still have another kg to shift from my gain the other week. I think the baby not feeding as much is really having an impact.

Snacking is a problem as well. I need to be more organised with the shopping to make sure I have low ProPoints snacks in. I did buy some Pink and Whites (1 propoint each) and I try to have lots of fruit in.

My top tip for myself for this week is when snacking on something that comes from a larger packet, be it crisps, yogurt, rice thins, chocolate or whatever, is measure it out and put it on a plate or in a bowl before you start eating. That way you don't inadvertently eat more than you intend to. I really like rice thins and a quarter of a pack is 3 points. What tends to happen is that I take the packet out, eat the first quarter, and then mindlessly keep munching until half or even all of the packet is gone. By taking out one serving and putting them in a bowl, I don't keep nibbling. If I want more, I have to actually get up and do it.

This week is going to be a bit hectic as Big Girl starts school, but hopefully that will give me a little more time to plan meals and keep on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...