Thursday 15 September 2011

Weekly update

I'd have thought having one less child at home would give me more time to pay attention to the blog but it seems not. I missed blogging about my weigh in this week. It was good news though, another kg off, which brings me back to where I was mid August before that big gain. It's taken a while to get it back off, but I finally got there. The big one starting school really threw out my eating. She was quite upset on a few mornings, which in turn upset me, and when I'm upset I tend to comfort eat. The weather turning cooler hasn't helped either. Salad weather seems to be behind us, so I need to find a good, filling alternative. I think I'll have to start making soups for lunch. The first 5% came off really easily, but I'm really struggling to get to 10%.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...