Saturday 25 June 2011

...nothing as of yet

So if you read my other blog, you'll know that I had my gall bladder out this week. I have been told that people often find they gain weight after this, and quite frankly I can't afford to do that. In order to do something about it, I've joined Weight Watchers online. I've done WW before, but this new ProPoints plan is very different to previous plans I've done, so it's going to take some getting used to.

I've decided for the first day or so that I'll eat as normal and track what I eat to get used to the new points system and see how badly I'm doing. Today I've eaten all my daily points and 9 of my weekly points. Good thing I don't have anything big planned this week!

If you're following the new plan I'd love to hear how you're doing. What do you find easy/hard about it? Any pitfalls for me to watch out for? Leave a comment and let me know.

3 comments:

  1. hmmm, new plan...don't know anything about this. Sending positive thoughts to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's completely new and works out points based on protein, carbs, fats and fibre rather than just fats and calories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And it's ruddy brilliant!! (But I'm biased!!) Nic you're going to great :) We're behind you 100%

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...